Shipping and Cancellations
Does your shop ship worldwide?
Yes. We ship worldwide from Lima-Perú.
How much does shipping cost?
The cost of shipping can vary greatly depending on the particular items you’d like to purchase, the location where you’d like your order shipped. You can get a quick shipping & handling estimate by putting the items in your cart, then supplying some address information on the View Cart page.
Terms of Delivery to Foreign Countries:
All prices in this online shop in US Dollars. If not otherwise indicated, all prices include the percent of taxes Peruvian laws demand on added taxes (value added tax).
Our shipping charges DO NOT include any custom charges, including TAXES that your government may collect on imports. If your package is subject to these charges, it will be your responsibility to complete the payment to receive your package!
For all countries, we offer diferent ways of payment, including a payment in advance option.
An order is only valid for two weeks without payment – so please make sure to transfer the amount in said period.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can also pay by credit card (Mastercard or VISA) or your PayPal account, Western Union / Money Gram (International orders) and Bank Transfer (Only Perú). It is absolutely necessary to provide us with your telephone number, so that we may contact you if there are problems or questions regarding your order.
How do I pay for an order with PayPal?
When you go to checkout you’ll be presented with two options: You can choose to pay with a credit card or you can use your PayPal account. If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be presented with a PayPal login window. You will be asked to select a preferred payment method, such as a bank account or credit card that is linked to your account. If you have a PayPal balance, it will be used before any other payment method. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
How do I cancel my pending order?
Sign In to your account, then in your account select the order number under “Your Order History”. Inside of the order click on “Cancel Order” and then confirm “yes”. You will not be charged for your order. If your order was paid for in advance, you will be refunded. Please use our contact form if you have any questions.
Terms of complaint conditions:
- Please make sure that you receive an undamaged package (if necessary open the package in the presence of the postman). Do not in any case accept a damaged delivery (e.g. an opened box or similar) since by doing this you implicitly confirm the reception of damaged items.
- Please bear the direct postal cost of return, otherwise the recipient has to bear unnecessary extra costs! In justified cases (damaged or wrongly sent item) you will of course get reimbursed (please tell us if you want to use the reimbursed postal cost as credit for your next order or if you want a return remittance).
- You can return goods within 14 days. The 14-day period starts with the receipt of the goods.
- Please pack your return well. We will not reimburse you for goods that get damaged or lost on the way from the customer to Postarmagedon Metal Distribution. Henceforth it is important, for example, to never send jewelry in a regular envelope – the envelope tears easily and the goods get lost.
- The fully filled-in delivery note and a copy of the invoice have to be part of the return.
- Textiles have to be unworn and unwashed.
- We only take back The ítems in return, if they return in the very same condition they were sent.